Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Idol (Illustration)



Many people have their own idols that make them inspired. For example, my idol is Taylor Swift. I was inspired when I heard her beautiful songs. It talked about teenage life about loving someone or losing your love one. Through her songs, I related it to my life. It seems like she was advised me through her compositions that this is life and she also experiencing what you experienced. Another instance of making me inspired to her is when I heard her song “Mean”. It gave me strength to fight for those who hurt me. If you don’t know, I was bullied when I was in Grade 6. Then, when I heard that song, there’s something entered to my mind and sing these phrase of the song, “Someday I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit and all your ever gonna be is mean.” Another example that she makes me inspired is when she broke up with her ex but she didn't look down instead she was inspired to write a song and after that she won some awards. My idol gave me a lesson to my life to never give up and when you failed, try it again until you success. That’s makes me inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment