Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Beginning of My Addiction with Taylor Swift (Narrative)




     When I was elementary pupil, I think Grade 5 or Grade 6, I heard about Taylor Swift. That was the time when Taylor published her song, Love Story. But that time, I was not yet interested to her. 


When I became high school student, I found myself singing her song. That is the start. The reason is my classmates. I heard them singing Love Story and You Belong With Me. I noticed that it sound good. I thought I was LSS (Last Song Syndrome) with those songs. 

Then, when I turned 4th Year HS that was the time that I would say I’m a certified Swiftie. I was so addicted with her. I researched about her, knew about her, listened to all of her songs, and everything about Tay-tay. It started since I heard my classmates singing her songs. In that time, Taylor published her album “Speak Now”. I would say that it was a great album because all of her compositions there was totally awesome. Until now, I still listen to that. The ‘Taylor Swift craze’ with me was added when I turned college, this present time. Most of my classmates love Taylor. I’m glad to know that. They played her songs in our classroom and they sung. I would say that I was lucky, that I knew Taylor Swift because it makes me good and inspired everyday through her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment